Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Great Post

I taught Sunday school Sunday morning to the 11th and 12th grade guys from Millington. I loved it so much cause God showed me somethings that I would have never seen if I was just reading instead of studying my Bible. I am going to post what it was in the next few days. I think some of you will enjoy it. The only reason I am not posting now is because I don't have my notes with me and there are some Greek words that I used that I can't remember how to spell them cause they are long. I have learned in the past few months that we need to study our Bibles not just read them, find out what words mean in the Greek dictionary or Hebrew dictionary. I have learned so much more doing this and have learned that not everything that I have been taught in church is true, but that's a different story. God has taught me a lot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go to www.e-sword.net and you can download a program that I use when I prepare my SS lessons. Has the greek available as well.

Thu May 17, 12:15:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home