Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wisdom teeth

Ok I wanted to post something having to do with Jeff and Josh's conversations lately, but I am not in the mood to type a whole lot cause my jaw is still soar from getting my wisdom teeth removed. It was very cool but only because of the medicine that they gave me.

I sleep all day Monday. I started eating again Tuesday, mostly mashed potatoes, the greatest in the world. I still have to eat soft food but it is getting easier to eat normal things.

Here is a picture of what I looked like on the way home from the dentist. I am still not sure how I was able to take it but I did.



I looked like this all day long.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does your mouth have to do with typing?

Thu May 10, 07:05:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri May 11, 01:20:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Andrew N. said...

The reason I didn't feel like typing was because my teeth and jaw hurt, they were giving me a big head ach and I just wanted to lay my head down at that point.

Fri May 11, 07:56:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Carmen said...

hahaha...

Fri May 11, 09:11:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Josh said...

You look like someone beat you with a bag of quarters. haha...

Fri May 11, 04:27:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home